Tumis Kecipir Kacang Panjang
stewed spiced beans
150 gr wing bean
5 snake beans
4 cloves of garlic
2 salam leaf
2 tbsp taoco
3 green lomboks
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp palm sugar
150 ml of coconut milk
2 tbsp oil
Cut the wing bean and the snake beans into pieces of 3 cm. Cut the shallots and the garlic into thin slices. Deseed the lomboks/chilies and cut into strips.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the shallots, garlic, taoco, salam and lomboks for 6 minutes. Then add the beans and fry until soft. Then add the salt and the palm sugar and mix well.
Then add the coconut milk and cook until done.
- Tahu Goreng Sambal Sereh - Fried tahu / tofu with sambal
- Kaeng Khua Saparot - tiger prawns in a pineapple curry
- Taoto - Javanese beef stew with a yellow bean sauce
- Mu Sam Chun Pad Puk - stir fry of pork / bacon with cabbage
- Koa Neiw Ping Choup Ka - sticky rice cakes
- Ayam Suwir Kelapa Sangrai - spiced chicken with coconut
- Semur Ayam Dengan Soun - stewed chicken in dark sauce with soun