Tumis Kecipir Kacang Panjang
stewed spiced beans
150 gr wing bean
5 snake beans
4 cloves of garlic
2 salam leaf
2 tbsp taoco
3 green lomboks
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp palm sugar
150 ml of coconut milk
2 tbsp oil
Cut the wing bean and the snake beans into pieces of 3 cm. Cut the shallots and the garlic into thin slices. Deseed the lomboks/chilies and cut into strips.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the shallots, garlic, taoco, salam and lomboks for 6 minutes. Then add the beans and fry until soft. Then add the salt and the palm sugar and mix well.
Then add the coconut milk and cook until done.
- Gulai Itik (Padang) - duck in green pepper sauce
- Udang Pedas Manis - Shrimp in spicy and sweet sauce
- Bakwan Udang - seasoned shrimp/prawns fritters
- Sambal Rebus - Boiled sambal/chili sauce
- Koa Rad Nha Guong Sauce Garthream - fried prawns/shrimp in garlicsauce
- Sambal Tauco Labu Siam - spicy stewed chayote with tauco
- Ayam Suwir Kelapa Sangrai - spiced chicken with coconut