Cumu-Cumi Asin Daun Kemangi
fried salted squid with kemangi
200 gr of salted squid
1/2 lime, juice
7 petai / peteh beans
2 cm lengkuas / galangal
1 salam leaf
2 tbsp kecap manis
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp palm sugar
1 bunch of kemangi
2 cloves of garlic
1 cm kunyit
2 red lomboks
Soak the squid in hot water first. Heat in a pan of oil and fry the petai beans until golden brown and set aside. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Clean the squid and rub it in with the lime juice and leave it for 15 minutes. Then rinse off. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the squid until brown and cooked and set aside.
Heat in a pan 2 tbsp oil and fry the bumbu together with the petai, the galangal and the salam for 4 minutes. Then add the kecap, the salt and the palmsugar and mix well.
Then mix in the squid and then the kemangi. Serve.
- Telur Masak Belacan - fried eggs with shrimp paste
- Sambal Goreng Kembang - spicy fired cauliflower
- Sup Ikan Nila - fish soup with tilapia
- Semur Kambing Giling Kacang Merah - meatballs with red kidney beans
- Urutan Celeng - Balinese saucages
- Jamur Merang Goreng Kemangi - fried mushrooms with kemangi
- Piendang Kunyit - beef in sauce
Cumu-Cumi Asin Daun Kemangi - fried salted squid with kemangi
- Written by: AsianCook