Daging Pedas Cabai Hijau
fried slices of beef with green pepper
400 gr of beef
2 salam leaf
2 cm Lengkuas / galangal
50 ml thick coconut milk (kental)
4 green tomatoes
2 tsp palmsugar
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp oil
2 cloves of garlic
4 green cabai keriting (curly cayenne pepper), steamed
Cut the meat into thin slices. Cut the tomatoes into wedges. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu fine into a paste.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu together with the salam and the laos for 4 minutes. Then add the meat and cook until the meat changes colour.
Then add the coconut milk, the tomatoes, the salt, the palmsugar and the pepper and fry until done. Serve.
- Pallu Camba Makassar - chicken stew from Makassar
- Gurami Semur - spicy stewed gouramis
- Nangka Masak Kuning - yellow stewed nangka
- Daging Bumbu Rujak - spicy beef in creamy sauce
- Empal Puck Manis Gurih - fried sate of beef
- Daging Pindang Surakarta - beef in a dark creamy sauce
- Pecel pitik - pecel chicken and coconut