Semur Daging Pedas
spicy beef stew from Kalimantan
400g beef (breastplate)
4 cloves of garlic
2 cm jahe
5 red rawits
3 red lomboks
2 green lomboks
4 belimbing wuluh
5 tbsp kecap manis
1/2 tbsp ketumbar
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp palm sugar
1200 ml of water
2 tbsp oil
Cut the meat into cubes, the shallots and the garlic into thin slices. Cut the lomboks into wide slanted rings. Cut the belimbing into pieces.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the shallots, the garlic and the jahe for 5 minutes. Then add the meat and fry until the meat changes color.
Then add the rawits, the lomboks and the belimbin and fry until they have softened. Then add the kecap, the ketumbar, the salt and the palmsugar and mix well.
Then add the water while stirring and cook on low heat until done.
- Telur Masak Belacan - fried eggs with shrimp paste
- Sambal Goreng Kembang - spicy fired cauliflower
- Sup Ikan Nila - fish soup with tilapia
- Semur Kambing Giling Kacang Merah - meatballs with red kidney beans
- Urutan Celeng - Balinese saucages
- Jamur Merang Goreng Kemangi - fried mushrooms with kemangi
- Piendang Kunyit - beef in sauce
Semur Daging Pedas - spicy beef stew from Kalimantan
- Written by: AsianCook