fried spiced beef
750 gr tenderloin
2 cm laos
2 salam leaves
300 ml of water
4 cloves of garlic
1 tsp ketumbar
3 tbsp palmsugar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp asam / tamarind
Cut the meat into thin slices. Grate the galangal and pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat in a pan the water together with the meat, the bumbu, the laos and the salam and mix well. Cook the meat until tender and until the moisture has evaporated.
Heat in a pan the oil and fry bake the meat until brown.
- Sarabi - pancakes with coconut sauce
- Ayam Masak Merah - Chicken with tomato, dried peppers and herbs
- Pindang tulang iga Cabai rawit - braised beef and ribs in sour sauce from Palembang
- Tabia Lalah Manis
- Asam keung Udeng - spicy shrimp
- Orek Tempe Lokio - fried tempe with vegetables
- 烧鸡 - roasted chicken
Dancing Kelem - fried spiced beef
- Written by: AsianCook