fried spiced beef
750 gr tenderloin
2 cm laos
2 salam leaves
300 ml of water
4 cloves of garlic
1 tsp ketumbar
3 tbsp palmsugar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp asam / tamarind
Cut the meat into thin slices. Grate the galangal and pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat in a pan the water together with the meat, the bumbu, the laos and the salam and mix well. Cook the meat until tender and until the moisture has evaporated.
Heat in a pan the oil and fry bake the meat until brown.
- Semur Hati Sapi Kuah Gurih - Stew of liver in fragrant spicy sauce
- Asam keung Udeng - spicy shrimp
- Ikan Kuah - fish soup
- Tahu Goreng Sambal Sereh - Fried tahu / tofu with sambal
- Babi Bambu - pork with bamboo shoots
- Kailan Tumis Wijen - stir-fry of kailan with sesame
- Bistek Tagalog - fried steak Tagalog style