spicy pork with potato and petai beans
200 g fatty pork
200 gr potato
50 gr petai/peteh beans
4 cloves of garlic
2 red lomboks, pitted
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp kecap manis
1 tsp kecap asin
Cut the meat into thin slices. Cut the potato into small cubes. Cut the shallots, garlic and lomboks into thin slices. Cut the petai into thin strips.
Heat 10 tbsp oil in a pan and fry the potatoes and the petai until golden brown and then drain.
Heat 2 tbsp of the used oil in a pan and fry the shallots and garlic for 3 minutes. Then add the lomboks and fry until soft.
Then add the meat and brown it. Then mix in the salt and the kecaps. Then add the potatoes and the petai and fry until done. serve.
- Neua Daet Diao - sun dried fried strips beef
- Asem-Asem Babat - stewed rumen in fresh sauce
- yum bai yor - mengkudu / indian mulberry salad
- Daging Masak Kalio - beef in a spicy coconut milk sauce
- Perkedel Misoa Udang - spiced misoa cookies/balls with shrimp
- Daging Smoor (Semur) - slowly braised beef
- Gohu Ikan (Maluku) - tuna ceviche