Ayam Kecap Jahe
fried chicken in a sauce of kecap and jahe
1/2 lime, juice
1/2 tsp salt
7 cm jahe/ginger
4 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp sesame oil
3 tbsp kecap manis
1 tbsp kecap asin
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp palm sugar
3 tbsp oil
Cut the chicken into 6 pieces and rub it with the salt and lime juice and let it rest for 15 minutes. Grate the jahe and finely chop the garlic.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the jahe for 2 minutes. Then add the sesame oil and garlic and fry for 2 minutes.
Then add the chicken, the kecaps, the pepper and the palm sugar and mix well and fry until the chicken turns brown. Then add the water and fry the chicken until done and until the sauce has thickened. Serve.
- Babi Fricasse - pork with vegetables
- Ayam Setan - devil's chicken
- Hati sapi tumis bombay - fried liver with onions
- Hati Sapi Masak Kalio - liver in spicy coconut milk sauce
- Gado Gado - mixed vegetables with peanutsauce
- Sambal Cabe Ijo Padang - green sambal from Padang
- Luukschin Priau Wan - meatballs in sweetsour sauce