satay of spiced chicken
5 chicken liver / gizzard, cooked
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp lemon juice
2 jeruk purut leaves
1 salam leaf
350 ml coconut milk (from 1 coconut)
1 tsp salt
1/2 tbsp palm sugar
1 tbsp oil
7 red lomboks
5 cloves of garlic
Cut the meat into pieces. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Rub the meat with the lime juice and let it rest for 15 minutes. Then thread the meat onto the skewers.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu together with the salam and the jeruk purut for 3 minutes. Then add the coconut milk, salt and palm sugar and bring to the boil.
Spoon the sauce over the satay. Then roast the satay over a charcoal fire until brown and cooked and baste it regularly with the sauce.
Serve the satay with lontong and the remaining sauce
- Rujak KangKung - a spicy and fresh kangkung salad with tofu
- Tumis Tahu Goreng Kecap Pedas - spicy stir-fry of tahu and pepper
- Mi Goreng Ulang Tahun - birthday / celebration noodles
- Ayam Bumbu Terasi Gurih - stewed chicken in a spicy creamy sauce
- Ayam pelelah - roasted chicken with sambal
- Ayam masak santan berempah - spiced chicken stewed in coconut milk
- Kentang dan bayam bumbu kunyit - Spicy Potatoes with Spinach