Ayam Pedas Manis Daun Ketumbar
spicy sweet chicken with coriander
1 small chicken
1 tbsp asam jawa + 50 ml water
100 ml thick coconut milk (kental)
500 ml of water
50 gr palm sugar
1 tsp salt
4 sprigs of coriander
2 cloves of garlic
4 red lomboks
2 kemiri nuts, roasted
1/2 tsp ketumbar
1/4 tsp pepper
Cut the chicken into 4 pieces and rub it in with the asam water and let it rest for 15 minutes. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken until golden brown and set aside.
Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu for 4 minutes. Then add the chicken and mix well. Then add the coconut milk and bring to the boil.
Then add the palmsugar and the salt and mix well. Add the water and cook until the moisture is absorbed. Then mix in the coriander and serve.
- Tumis Pari - stir-fry seasoned stingray
- Pais Suung - steamed roasted seasoned oyster mushrooms
- Tumis Udang Tomat - fried shrimp/prawns with tomato
- Ayam Pop Padang - Fried chicken with Sambal from Padang
- Sayur Asam-Asam Santan - vegetables stewed in coconut milk
- Sayur Sawi Putih Kuah - stewed Chinese cabbage
- Bihun Siram Capcay Goreng Kekian - Mihun with mixed vegetables and kekian