roasted / baked stewed chicken
800 gr chicken
1 lime, juice
1 tsp salt
2 salam leaf
4 jeruk purut leaves
600 ml of water
2 tbsp oil
4 cloves of garlic
3 cm kunyit
2 cm of kencur
2 kemiri nuts, roasted
Rub the chicken with the lime juice and the salt and leave it for at least 15 minutes. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu together with the salam and the jeruk purut for 5 minutes. Add the chicken and the water and cook the chicken on low heat and covered nearly done.
Remove the chicken from the pan and bake/fry or roast it over a charcoal fire until brown. Serve.
- Bola Daging Tumis Lada Hitam - meatballs in black pepper sauce
- Semur Daging Babi - braised pork in a dark sauce
- Pastel Tutup - indonesian pie
- Kerang Masak Jeruk - Mussels in a light citrus sauce
- Gule Cumi
- Estofado - a stew made of pork meat
- Terik Daging Sapi - fried meat with vegetables in spicy sauce