rice with chicken, pork and shrimp in coconut milk
1 chicken cooked
250 gr pork cooked for 15 minutes
125 grams of shrimp
400 gr glutinous rice
5 cloves of garlic
1 salam leaf
1 tsp salt
750 ml santen cair (thin coconut milk)
125 gr peas
1 tsp kunyit
3 tbsp oil
3 eggs, hard boiled
1 red bell pepper
Cut the chicken and the pork into pieces. Clean the shrimps. Chop the garlic and slice the onion finely. Halve the eggs and cut the bell pepper into thin strips.
Heat in a pan the oil and fry the garlic for 1 minute. Add the onion and fry until translucentd. Add the chicken and the pork and fry for 5 minutes until brown.
Add the rice together with the salam, salt, peas, the kunyit and coconut milk and stir well. Cook it all slowly and covered for 20 minutes. Add the shrimps and cook it slowly for 5 minutes. Garnish with the eggs and the pepper and serve.
- Dadar Kare - omelette with spicy sauce
- Acar Sayur - atjar/acar/ pickle of vegetables
- Juhi Tabur Kelapa - dry fried seasoned cuttlefish
- Nasi Uduk Hijau - green colored rice
- Gang Mu Tay Po - pineapple and pork curry
- Tumis Jamur Lokio - fried mushrooms with chives
- Ayam Tumis Weijen - Stir-fry of chicken with sesame seed