Chow Mein - 鸡肉炒面
fried noodle with chicken
200 gr chicken breast/chicken thigh
1/2 tbsp tapioca flour
1/8 tsp salt
1 tbsp water
1 tsp sesame oil
3 cloves of garlic
2 red lomboks
1 bok choy / Shanghai paksoy
100 gr bean sprouts
1 spring onion
2 portions of egg noodles, cooked
2 tbsp oil
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tsp dark soy sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1/2 tsp black pepper
Cut the meat into thin strips. Cut the bokchoy into diagonally cut strips. Finely chop the spring onion. Cut the garlic and the lomboks into thin slices. Mix the ingredients for the sauce together well. Mix the meat with the salt, tapioca and water. Then mix in the sesame oil.
Heat a pan and then add 1 tbsp oil and add the meat. Fry the meat until it changes color. Then remove the meat from the pan.
Add 1 tbsp oil and fry the garlic, the lomboks and the white part of the spring onion. Then add the noodles and stir fry for 1 minute.
Then add the chicken, the bok choy and the bean sprouts and mix well. Then add the sauce and mix well and fry until done. Then sprinkle the green of the spring onion over it and serve.
- Rendang Ginjal - rendang of ox kidneys
- Cemporo - Sweet snack / cake from Yogyakarta
- Daging Sapi Lada Hitam - beef with black pepper
- Gulai Bebek - stewed duck in spicy sauce
- Pisang Rai - banana with coconut and palm sugar sauce
- Bacem Daging Wangi - sweet braised fried meat
- Sukun Goreng Udang - fried bread fruit with shrimps