Ka Noom Pan Mu Tod
200 gr of minced pork
125 gr of bread
3 cloves of garlic
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp salt
Soak the bread in water for 15-20 minutes and then squeeze it out and break it into small pieces. Finely chop the shallot and the garlic.
Mix the mince with the bread, the shallot, the garlic, the pepper, the salt and the egg and form a homogeneous mass.
Form of mass balls. Heat in a pan of oil and fry the balls for 8 minutes until tender and brown
- Lawar Kwir - papaya salad with a spicy duck dressing
- Babi Rujak 2 - fried pork in spicy sauce
- Oseng Cumi Kecap - fried spicy calamari with kecap
- Sambal Ayam Goreng Kalasan - a spicy relish for fried chicken
- Sayur Kapau - stewed mixed vegetables with beef
- Tumis Oyong Teri Nasi - baked pumpkin with anchovies
- Ayam Masak Kemiri 2 - spicy chicken