Ka Noom Pan Mu Tod
200 gr of minced pork
125 gr of bread
3 cloves of garlic
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp salt
Soak the bread in water for 15-20 minutes and then squeeze it out and break it into small pieces. Finely chop the shallot and the garlic.
Mix the mince with the bread, the shallot, the garlic, the pepper, the salt and the egg and form a homogeneous mass.
Form of mass balls. Heat in a pan of oil and fry the balls for 8 minutes until tender and brown
- Gimbal Tahu Goreng - fried tofu on a vegetable crust
- Udang Pedas Manis - Shrimp in spicy and sweet sauce
- Tumis Labu Tauco - stir fry of spicy chayote with tauco
- Hati Sapi Masak Kalio - liver in spicy coconut milk sauce
- Kari daging - braised beef in creamy coconut milk sauce
- Sate padang asli - beef satay with sour sauce
- Wawi Tu'in - spicy pork