omelette with lamb
100 gr lamb
100 ml milk
1/2 tsp salt
2 cm jahe, grated
Cut the meat into thin slices/strips. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the meat until tender and set aside. Beat the eggs together with the milk and salt. Then mix in the meat.
Heat 2 tbsp oil over high heat and fry the jahe for 1 minute. Then add the egg mixture and over low heat stir until the eggs start to set. Then turn off the heat and let the eggs cook until done. Serve immediately.
- Sate Bumbu kikil kacang pedas - kikil satay in spicy peanut sauce
- Tengkleng Iga Bakar - braised lamb in a spicy and creamy sauce
- Choo Chee Curry Paste
- Dadar Tahu - tahu/tofu omelette
- Tumis Kangkung Tabur Udang - stir fry of kangkung with shrimp
- Mu Wan - thai babi kecap / sweet pork
- Babi Kecap Manado - spiced stewed pork from Manado