Belut Lado Mudo
fried eel in a green sauce
500 g eel
1 lime, juice
1 tsp salt
5 cloves of garlic
17 green lomboks
Cut the eel into pieces and rub it in with the lime juice and the salt and let it rest for 15 minutes. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the eel until done.
Steam the ingredients for the bumbu for 15 minutes over medium heat. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a coarse paste.
Heat 3 tbsp of oil in a pan and fry the bumbu for 5 minutes. Then add the eel and mix well. Serve.
- Semur Kerang Hijau - Spiced stewed mussels
- Gulai Buncis Tauco - stewed beans with tauco and petai
- Gaeng Som Kai
- Sup Ikan Nila - fish soup with tilapia
- Udang Jerbung Goreng - fried large spiced shrimps/prawns
- Kailan Jamur Sauce Tiram - stir fry of kailan in an oyster sauce
- Gado Gado Kota Padang - Mixed vegetables with peanut sauce from south Sumatra