Belut Lado Mudo
fried eel in a green sauce
500 g eel
1 lime, juice
1 tsp salt
5 cloves of garlic
17 green lomboks
Cut the eel into pieces and rub it in with the lime juice and the salt and let it rest for 15 minutes. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the eel until done.
Steam the ingredients for the bumbu for 15 minutes over medium heat. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a coarse paste.
Heat 3 tbsp of oil in a pan and fry the bumbu for 5 minutes. Then add the eel and mix well. Serve.
- Daging Bumbu Manis - beef in a dark sweet sauce
- Udang Jerbung Goreng - fried large spiced shrimps/prawns
- Sayur caisim jamur - stewed with mushrooms fried choy sum
- Daging Panggang Ungkep Air Kelapa - fried beef stewed in coconut water
- Gay Yang Sauce Dum - grilled chicken with a dark sweet sauce
- Gulai Kambing
- Ikan bumbu Bali