Belut Lado Mudo
fried eel in a green sauce
500 g eel
1 lime, juice
1 tsp salt
5 cloves of garlic
17 green lomboks
Cut the eel into pieces and rub it in with the lime juice and the salt and let it rest for 15 minutes. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the eel until done.
Steam the ingredients for the bumbu for 15 minutes over medium heat. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a coarse paste.
Heat 3 tbsp of oil in a pan and fry the bumbu for 5 minutes. Then add the eel and mix well. Serve.
- Semur Ayam Pedas Manis - sweet and spicy chicken stew
- Sambal Goreng Buncis - spicy green beans with chicken livers
- Daging Masak Hitam Jambi - beef in dark sauce from Jambi
- Sekba Babi - stewed pork with sayur asin
- Khao Pad Namprik Pao Sai Kai - Thai fried rice (nasi goreng) with chicken
- Tumis Kangkung Ampela - Stir fry of kangkung with chicken
- Tumis Ayam dan Kacang Mede - stir-fried chicken with cashew nuts