Goreng Petai Teri Tawar
fried anchovies with petai beans
175 gr dried anchovies
25 petai / peteh beans
1/2 lime, juice
5 cloves of garlic
12 red cabai keriting (curly cayenne pepper)
1 tsp palmsugar
1/2 tsp salt
First soak the anchovies in water until they soften. Remove the head and let it drain. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the anchovies until done and dry and set aside.
Heat the used oil again and fry the petai beans until golden and cooked and set aside.
Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Heat in a pan 2 tbsp oil and fry the bumbu for 3 minutes. Then add the lime juice and mix well. Then add the petai and the anchovies and mix everything well. Serve.
- Sayur Terong Gurih - eggplant with tempe in spicy sauce
- Tumis Kerang Darah Petis - Mussels / cockles is a spicy sauce
- Ayam Bakar Limau - fried chicken with lemon
- Manuk Masak bahandang - chicken with leeks in coconut milk
- Urap Pakis - fern tops / fiddleheads with spiced bean sprouts and coconut
- Oseng Buncis Jamur Merang - stir-fry of green beans with mushrooms
- Sala Udang - crispy fried seasoned shrimp/prawns