Sengkel Asam Buncis
beef with beans in a fresh sauce
250 gr beef (shank)
500 ml of water
100 gr green beans
4 cloves of garlic
2 green lomboks
2 salam leaf
2 cm lengkuas / galangal / laos
1 serai / sereh / lemongrass
3 green tomatoes
6 belimbing wuluh
2 tsp kecap asim
1 tsp kecap manis
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp palm sugar
1 tsp asam water
2 tbsp oil
Heat in a pan the water together with the meat and cook it until done. Remove the meat from the pan and cut it into pieces. Store 400 ml of broth.
Cut the shallots, the garlic and the lomboks into thin slices. Cut the tomatoes into cubes. Cut the beans into pieces of 4 cm. Halve the belimbing.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the shallots, the garlic, the lomboks, the salam, the laos and the sereh for 5 minutes. Then add the meat and the beans and mix well.
Then, add the kecaps, the salt, the palmsugar, the tomatoes and the belimbing. Then add the stock and cook until done. Then mix in the asam water and serve.
- Anak Domba Taoco - baked stewed lamb in sauce
- Kalio Daging - beef with potato in a spicy sauce
- Abon Daging - dry-fried pulled beef
- Priaw Waan Kai - chicken in sweet/sour sauce
- Bola daging Bumbu Bali - meatballs Balinese style
- Cah Sayur - fried meat with vegetables and tofu
- Mi goreng cabai hijau yang Lezat - fried noodles with green chilies