Duo Jiao Ji Dan - 剁椒鸡蛋
scrambled eggs with chili garlic sauce
2 tbsp water
2-3 tbsp oil
2 tbsp Dua Jiao (see recipe)
4 cloves of garlic
1 tsp Dou Chi/fermented black beans
3 green lomboks
Beat the eggs with the water. Chop the garlic finely and cut the lomboks into diagonally cut pieces.
Heat in a pan 2 tbsp oil and add the beaten egg and fry until done and in pieces. Then remove it from the pan.
Then add the rest of the oil and fry the dua jiao, the garlic and the dou chi for 2 minutes. Then add the lomboks and the egg and fry while stirring for 15 seconds. serve.
- Oseng Labu siam jagung - braised chayote with corn
- Sambal Goreng Pundang - spicy fried fish from Kalimantan
- Garang Asem Tongkol - spicy steamed tuna
- Neua Pad Prik - fried marinated beef with chilies
- aubergine-tofu in chile bean sauce
- Gang Garee Gai
- Tumis Baby Buncis - stir fry of haricot verts with bakso