Misoa Goreng Udang
fried noodles with shrimps
500 gr misoa / noodles from wheat
5 bakso / meatballs
150 gr shrimp, peeled
10 quail eggs, cooked
150 ml chicken broth
2 tbsp kecap manis
1/2 tbsp kecap asin.
4 cloves of garlic
150 gr bean sprouts, blanched
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp salt
1 tsp palm sugar
Heat in a pan the water and cook the noodles until done and then drain. Mix it with the kecaps and set aside. Slice the bakso in pieces Finely chop the garlic.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the garlic for 2 minutes. Then add the shrimp, the bakso and the eggs and fry until it changes color.
Then add the stock and cook until cooked. Mix in the misoa.
Then add the palmsugar, pepper and salt and mix well and cook until tender. Then mix in the bean sprouts and fry for 2 minutes. serve.
- Telur Masak Belacan - fried eggs with shrimp paste
- Sambal Goreng Kembang - spicy fired cauliflower
- Sup Ikan Nila - fish soup with tilapia
- Semur Kambing Giling Kacang Merah - meatballs with red kidney beans
- Urutan Celeng - Balinese saucages
- Jamur Merang Goreng Kemangi - fried mushrooms with kemangi
- Piendang Kunyit - beef in sauce
Misoa Goreng Udang - fried noodles with shrimps
- Written by: AsianCook