Kambing Jeruk Limau
Goat / lamb with fragrant lime sauce
400 g goat (thigh) or lamb
3 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp kecap inggris (worcester sauce)
1 tbsp kecap manis
1 tbsp saus tomat (see recipe)
1 spring onion
1/2 tspn pepper
1 lime, juice
250 ml water
4 tbsp butter
Heat the pan the water together with the meat and cook it nearly done. Cut the meat into pieces and put 100 ml of broth aside.
Cut the onion into thin strips, the spring onion into slanted slices and chop the garlic.
Heat in a pan the butter and fry the onion and garlic for 2 minutes. Add the meat and mix well. Then add both kecaps, saus tomat and pepper and mix well. Then add the broth and bring to the boil.
Then scoop in the spring onion and the lime juice and serve.
- Sayur Santan Brokoli - broccoli in a seasoned coconut milk sauce
- Dendeng Kecap
- Iga Kambing Masak Lapis - seasoned in coconut milk braised lamb
- Kenus Mebase Bali - fried squid as from Bali
- Capcay Goreng Lada Hitam - chop suey with black pepper
- Udang Paprika Kapri Manis - fried shrimps with peppers and snow peas
- Ayam Ati Buncis - chickn livers with beans