Kambing Jeruk Limau
Goat / lamb with fragrant lime sauce
400 g goat (thigh) or lamb
3 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp kecap inggris (worcester sauce)
1 tbsp kecap manis
1 tbsp saus tomat (see recipe)
1 spring onion
1/2 tspn pepper
1 lime, juice
250 ml water
4 tbsp butter
Heat the pan the water together with the meat and cook it nearly done. Cut the meat into pieces and put 100 ml of broth aside.
Cut the onion into thin strips, the spring onion into slanted slices and chop the garlic.
Heat in a pan the butter and fry the onion and garlic for 2 minutes. Add the meat and mix well. Then add both kecaps, saus tomat and pepper and mix well. Then add the broth and bring to the boil.
Then scoop in the spring onion and the lime juice and serve.
- Gurami Kuah Pucung - fried fish in a spicy sauce
- Mesre Daging - fried spiced beef from Bali
- Gang Head
- Yu Xiang Rou Si - 鱼香 肉丝 - spicy pork with garlic sauce
- Kerang Dara Kunyit - Spicy stewed mussels
- Rawon Bebek - dark meat soup with duck
- Sayur Oyong Bumbu Terasi - oyong with spinach stewed in coconut milk