Kering Udang Pedas
spicy fried shrimps
500 gr shrimp (small)
1 salam leaf
4 cm lengkuas / galangal
1 tbsp asam water
9 cloves of garlic
4 red lomboks
1 tbsp salt
2 tbsp palm sugar
Wash the shrimp well and do not peel it. Let the shrimp drain well afterwards and pat dry. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the shrimps brown and set aside. Heat in a pan 2 tbsp of the oil and fry the bumbu together with the salam, the laos and the asam water for 3 minutes.
Then add the shrimp and mix until all shrimps are coated. Serve.
- Daging Asam Padeh - braised beef in a spicy sauce
- Karedok Kacang Panjang Sunda - spicy snake beans from Sunda
- Daging Bumbu Dendeng - beef with coriander
- Lento Kacang Hijau - fried balls of mung beans
- Sambal Ulek Makassar
- Sambal Goreng Bloemkol - cauliflower in spicy creamy sauce
- Sop Kimlo - shrimp-chicken soup