Daging Kuah Kacang
beef in a spicy sauce
400 gr beef (shank/brisket)
150 gr peanuts, fried and pureed
1500 ml coconut milk (from 1 coconut)
2 salam leaves
2 cm lengkuas / galangal / laos
1 tsp palm sugar
1/2 tsp of salt
3 red lomboks
3 tbsp oil
5 cloves of garlic
2 tsp ketumbar
1/2 tsp jinten
1/2 tsp pepper
7 red lomboks
3 cm kunyit
Cut the meat into small cubes. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Cut the lomboks into rings.
In a pan, heat the oil and fry the bumbu together with the salam and galangal for 5 minutes, then add the meat and fry until the meat changes color.
Then add the peanuts and mix well. Then add the coconut milk, salt and palm sugar and bring it to a boil. Continue to cook on low heat until the sauce has thickened.
Then mix in the lomboks and cook while stirring until they have softened. Serve.
- Ikan bakar bawal merah - red marinated grilled fish
- Wedang Gedang - Banana/plantain in a palmsugar drink
- Cilok - Tapioca balls in peanut sauce
- Laksa Malacca
- Terong Ebi Bumbu Balado - fried eggplant with ebi in a spicy red sauce
- Pisang Rai - banana with coconut and palm sugar sauce
- Ayam masak paprika - Fried chicken with bell pepper