stewed seasoned beef
500 gr steak / tenderloin
500 ml of water
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 ts[ salt
1/2 tsp vinegar
2 tbsp kecap manis
Marinate the meat with the pepper, vinegar, salt and kecap for 2 hours.
Heat a pan and place the spiced meat in it and add the water. Cook the meat, covered, on low heat until done. Then cut the meat into thin slices and serve.
- Serundeng Kacang Tanah - spiced coconut with peanuts
- Sambal Goreng Kacang Merah - red beans with liver in spicy creamy sauce
- Panggang Belanga - Roasted spiced beef
- Tengkleng Klewer - Stew of lamb
- Krengsengan Kambing - stew of spiced lamb/goat
- Ayam Bumbu Rujak Dua - chicken stewed in spiced coconut milk
- Opor Terong Pedas - eggplant stewed in spicy coconut milk