Telur Masak Belimbing Sayur
fried egg in a carambola sauce
8 eggs, hard-boiled
3 red lomboks
3 green lomboks
5 belimbing sayur / carambola
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp palm sugar
250 ml of water
4 cloves of garlic
1 cm jahe
2 cm kunyit, roasted
Peel the eggs. Heat enough oil in a pan and deep-fry the eggs until brown and set aside. Cut the lomboks into 1/2 cm slices. Cut the belimbing into thin slices. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pan and fry the bumbu together with the lomboks for 5 minutes.
Then add the eggs and the belimbing and mix well. Then add the salt, palm sugar and water and bring to a boil and cook until the sauce thickens. Serve.
- Gulai Ayam - Chicken in a curry sauce
- Semur Kambing Gulung - stewed minced lamb and potato
- Daging goreng burus - fried meat with kecombrang
- Rendang Basah Nangka - rendang of nangka in a creamy sauce
- Sambal Goreng Buncis - beans in a spicy creamy sauce
- Tahu Goreng Kuning - Spicy fried tahu/tofu
- Tumis Sayur Bumbu Taoco - stir-fried vegetables with tauco