Balado Telur Cabai Hijau
eggs in green pepper sauce
6 eggs, hard boiled
5 jeruk purut leaves
4 green tomatoes
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp palm sugar
1/2 tbsp of asam water (1/4 tbsp of asam + 1/2 tbsp of water)
2 tbsp oil
5 green lomboks
5 green cabai keriting (curly cayenne pepper)
Cut the tomatoes into pieces. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a coarse paste.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu, the jeruk purut and the tomatoes until they have softened. Then add the eggs, salt and palm sugar and mix well.
Then add the asam water and cook until done.
- Ayam Tumis Kacang Mete - fried chicken with cashew nuts
- Kare Sayur - spicy vegetable curry
- Sambal Binjai / Wani - Sambal with quince
- Ayam Masak Habang - chicken fried in a apicy red sauce
- Opor Kutai - in seasoned coconut milk braised chicken
- Kare Sumberejo - stewed fish in a light sour sauce
- Pad Kee Mao