Oseng Tempe Kacang Pangjang
stewed tempe with snake beans
12 snake beans
150 gr tempe
150 gr tahu
4 cloves of garlic
4 red rawits
2 red lomboks, pitted
2 salam leaf
2 cm lengkuas / galangal
3 tbsp oyster sauce
1/2 tsp pepper
100 ml chicken broth
1 tsp salt
Cut the beans into pieces of 3 cm. Cut the tempe and the tahu into small cubes. Heat in a pan of oil and fry the tahu brown and set aside.
Cut the shallots, the garlic, the rawits and the lomboks into thin slices.
Heat in a pan 3 tbsp oil and fry the shallots, the garlic, the lomboks, the rawits, the salam and the laos for 4 minutes.
Then add the beans, the tempe and the tahu and mix well. Then add the oyster sauce, the pepper, the salt and the stock and bring it to the boil while stirring. Cook while stirring until the moisture has evaporated. Serve.
- Pininyahang Manok sa Gata - chicken stewed in coconut milk with pineapple
- Gulai Kambing Sedap Wangi - Fragrant stew of lamb
- Tumis Tahu Pedas - stir-fry of spicy tahu
- Tongseng kikil - braised ribs in a spicy fragrant sauce
- Nasi goreng daun jeruk - fried rice with chicken and jeruk purut
- Kacang Panjang Tumis Tahu - snakebeans with fried tofu
- Ayam Masak di Belanga - spicy chicken in a clay pot