Tumis Buncis Jamur Hioko
stir-fry of beans with shiitake
150 gr green beans
1 tsp sesame oil
2 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp taosi
4 red lomboks
3 Chinese cabbage leaves
1/2 whole pepper
1/2 tsp palm sugar
1/2 tsp salt
150 ml of water
1 tbsp tapioca flour + water
2 tbsp oil
Cut the beans in half. Cut the onion and the lomboks into thin slices. Cut the cabbage into pieces and cut the shiitake into pieces / slices. Finely chop the garlic.
Heat the oil and sesame oil in a pan and fry the onion and garlic for 2 minutes. Then add the lomboks and the taosi and fry it until soft.
Add the beans, the shiitake, the cabbage, the pepper, the palm sugar, the salt and the water and bring it to the boil while stirring.
Then add the tapioca solution and stir until the sauce thickens. Serve.
- Sam Kie Tie (Peranakan) - stewed pork with salted cabbage
- Sue Rong Hai - grilled beef with a spicy sauce
- Hui Guo Rou - Twice cooked pork
- Watar Kawahuk - corn with coconut
- Sayur Kangkung Kuah Bening - stewed kangkung with beans in spicy sauce
- Nasi goreng Jawa - fried rice from Java with cabbage and chicken
- Kacang telor - fried peanuts