Sayur Asam-Asam Santan
vegetables stewed in coconut milk
4 oyong / wing cucumber
100 gr green beans
50 gr of cabbage
1000 ml of thin coconut milk
2 salam leaves
2 cm lengkuas / galangal
1 tbsp asam water
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp palm sugar
2 cm kunyit, roasted
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp terasi / trasi
Cut the oyong, the carrot, the beans and the cabbage into pieces. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu fine into a paste.
Heat in a pan the coconut milk together with the bumbu, the salam and the laos and bring it to the boil while stirring.
Then add the oyong, the carrot, the beans, the cabbage, the salt and the palmsugar and cook done. Then mix in the asam water and cook for 1 minute. Serve.
- Nasi goreng kambing - fried rice with goat / sheep meat
- Tim Telur Labu Kuning - spiced eggs with pumpkin
- Nasi Bakar Bandeng Pedas - Spicy roasted rice with fish
- Ayam Penyet Wangi Kemangi - Fragrant fried spicy chicken
- Botok Kangkung Ikan Gabus Asin - steamed kangkung with salted fish
- Sambal Goreng Labu Siam - in coconut milk braised spicy chayote
- Soto Daging Bangkalan - soup from Bangkalan (Madura)