Brokoli Tumis Bakso Ikan
sautéed brocolli with fish balls
3 cloves of garlic
5 bakso ikan / fish balls
2 jamur kuping / Auricularia auricula-judae
1/2 tbsp fish sauce
1/2 tsp pepper
1/3 tsp salt
250 ml of water
1 tsp sesame oil
1/2 tbsp sago flour dissolved in 1 tbsp water
1 tbsp oil
Cut the onion into thin slices and finely chop the garlic. Cut the jamur into strips and the brocolli into florets. Halve the fish balls.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion and garlic for 2 minutes. Then add the balls and fry until soft.
Then add the jamur and the brocolli and fry until soft. Then add the fish sauce, pepper and salt and mix well.
Then add the water and cook until done. Then add the sago solution and stir until the sauce thickens. Then mix in the sesame oil and serve.
- Nasi Lengko - fried rice with tofu and tempe from Ciribon
- Panggang bandeng - grilled milkfish
- Ayam Jamur Kecap - fried chicken with mushrooms and kecap
- Base Jukut - Balinese bumbu for vegatables
- Shui Zhu - Sichuan boiled beef
- Serundeng - fried coconut with peanuts
- Pecak Gurame - carp in creamy sauce