Edition 2019, pages 270, ISBN 978-90-820666-9-2
Kuliner Nusantara - the culinary Indonesian cuisine will be published in different volumes. In each book recipes from one of the cuisines of one or more islands of Indonesia are presented.
In part 1 the Sumatran kitchen is discussed. 650 recipes are included in this section and cover the entire island. From Aceh in the north to Lampung in the south and from Padang in the west to Belitung in the east. The Sumatran cuisine is spicy and the Padang cuisine is one of the best known. But there are many more and also tasty regional cuisines in Sumatra !.
This book is available in softcover (printed) or in digital format (pdf). It consist of part 2 of the serie Masakan Nusantara, part 2 Java extended with extra recipes from Surakarta and Semarang.
Books are for sale in the bookshop or at Amazon.
- Tumis Selada Air - stir fry of watercress with quail eggs
- Singkong kuwa ebi - cassava leaves
- Telor Bumbu Kacang - Eggs in a peanut sauce
- Bakso Goreng Soun Jamur - fried balls with soun and mushrooms
- Ayam Kluyuk - chicken in tomato sauce
- Terik Tempe Tahu - tempe and tahu stewed in spicy coconut milk