Crispy Sweet Rolls
260 gr rice flour
150 gr granulated sugar
1/2 tsp. cinnamon powder
450 cc coconut milk made from 1 coconut
Mix the flour and sugar thoroughly. Beat the eggs and add it to the mixture, stir it well. Pour the coconut milk and cinnamon slowly into the flour mixture. Stir well.
Grease a cookie mold with the oil and heat it over a low flame. Pour 2 tbs of the mixture into the mold and smotth it out with the back of a spoon. Bake it over a low flame for 10 minutes in total. After the dough is golden brown roll it straight away as it should be formed into a roll. Have it cooled before eating.
Makes 50 rolls.
©: f.m. wiedenhoff - asiancook.eu
- Sambal Soto Banjar - clear spicy relish
- Ayam Bakar Klaten - Roasted chicken Javanese style
- Sawi Masak Tiram - stewed cabbage with spicy sauce
- Ayam Goreng Air Kelapa - marinated stewed fried chicken
- Pad Kee Mao
- Lodeh Pepaya - papaya with vegetables in creamy coconut milk sauce
- Tahu Gegodo - Fried tahu/tofu