Juhi Tabur Kelapa
dry fried seasoned cuttlefish
200 gr juhi / cuttlefish / sepia, salted
1 cm of kencur
1 tsp salt
1 tsp palm sugar
2 jeruk purut leaves
1 tbsp asam water
100 ml of water
100 gr grated coconut, roasted
4 cloves of garlic
4 red lomboks
Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Soak the juhi in water. Then let it drain and pull the fish meat apart. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the fish meat until crispy.
Heat in a pan 4 tbsp oil and fry the bumbu together with the kecur for 3 minutes. Then add the salt, the palmsugar, the jeruk purut, the asam water and the water and mix well and cook until the sauce thickens.
Then mix in the coconut and the fish meat and cook on low heat until the moisture is absorbed. Serve.
- Ayam Bakar Kalasan - roasted chicken from Yogyakarta
- Rendang Bakso Sapi - meatballs rendang
- Cah Cumi-Cumi Pedas - fried squid in a spicy red sauce
- Nasi Goreng Seafood Jawa Timur - fried rice with seafood from East-Java
- Sate Kambing Solo Sambal Kecap - Sate/satay of lamb from Solo with spicy kecap sauce
- Rajang Ayam - chicken in a spicy red sauce from Lombok
- Telur Puyuh Cah - Quail eggs in spicy sauce