Udang Paprika Kapri Manis
fried shrimps with peppers and snow peas
500 gr shrimp
3 cloves of garlic
1 red bell pepper
100 gr of snow peas
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1/2 tbsp kecap manis
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp palm sugar
150 ml chicken broth (see recipe)
2 tbsp oil
Clean the shrimp, Cut the garlic and the onion into thin slices. Cut the parika into strips and the tomato into pieces.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion and garlic for 3 minutes. Then add the shrimp and fry until they change color.
Then add the peppers and the snow peas and fry until soft. Then add the oyster sauce, the kecap, the pepper, the palmsugar and the salt and mix well.
Then add the stock and cook until done.
- Gurami Kuah Pucung - fried fish in a spicy sauce
- Mesre Daging - fried spiced beef from Bali
- Gang Head
- Yu Xiang Rou Si - 鱼香 肉丝 - spicy pork with garlic sauce
- Kerang Dara Kunyit - Spicy stewed mussels
- Rawon Bebek - dark meat soup with duck
- Sayur Oyong Bumbu Terasi - oyong with spinach stewed in coconut milk