Udang Paprika Kapri Manis
fried shrimps with peppers and snow peas
500 gr shrimp
3 cloves of garlic
1 red bell pepper
100 gr of snow peas
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1/2 tbsp kecap manis
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp palm sugar
150 ml chicken broth (see recipe)
2 tbsp oil
Clean the shrimp, Cut the garlic and the onion into thin slices. Cut the parika into strips and the tomato into pieces.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion and garlic for 3 minutes. Then add the shrimp and fry until they change color.
Then add the peppers and the snow peas and fry until soft. Then add the oyster sauce, the kecap, the pepper, the palmsugar and the salt and mix well.
Then add the stock and cook until done.
- Ayam Taoco Pedas - fried spicy chicken
- Gore-Gore - stewed seasoned beef from Sulteng
- Yu Xiang Rou Si - pork stir-fry with bamboo
- Terung Goreng Sauce Santan - fried eggplant with coconut milk from the Moluccas
- Manu Kinowu - spiced fried chicken from South-east Sulawesi
- Iga Garo Rica - spareribs in spicy sauce
- 姜汁菠菜 - spinach in a ginger sesame sauce