steamed seasoned mackerel
500 gr of fish meat from mackerel
150 gr of tapioca
1 tsp pepper
350 ml coconut milk (of 1/2 coconut)
2 spring onion
oil / butter
3 cloves of garlic
1 tsp ketumbar
1 teaspoon salt
1 tsp palmsugar
Cut the shallots and spring onion into thin slices. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Mix the fish meat with the tapioca, the bumbu, the pepper, the shallots, the spring onion and the coconut milk and form a homogeneous mass.
Grease in baking tin and scoop the mass into it and flatten it off. Steam until done. Then cut it into pieces and serve.
- Sambal Babi - spicy pork cooked in coconut milk
- Itek Sioh - fried duck in sweet sauce
- Mu Wan - thai babi kecap / sweet pork
- Rujak (Mi) Juhi - noodles with peanut sauce
- Semur Bebek Bumbu Ngo Hiang - braised duck in a dark spicy sauce
- Sawi Asam Manis - sweet and sour Chinese cabbage
- Semur Paha Ayam Bakar - Roasted chicken in fragrant sauce