Edition 2019, pages 270, ISBN 978-90-820666-9-2
Kuliner Nusantara - the culinary Indonesian cuisine will be published in different volumes. In each book recipes from one of the cuisines of one or more islands of Indonesia are presented.
In part 1 the Sumatran kitchen is discussed. 650 recipes are included in this section and cover the entire island. From Aceh in the north to Lampung in the south and from Padang in the west to Belitung in the east. The Sumatran cuisine is spicy and the Padang cuisine is one of the best known. But there are many more and also tasty regional cuisines in Sumatra !.
This book is available in softcover (printed) or in digital format (pdf). It consist of part 2 of the serie Masakan Nusantara, part 2 Java extended with extra recipes from Surakarta and Semarang.
Books are for sale in the bookshop or at Amazon.
- Babi Tulang Cin - spare ribs from Borneo
- Rendang daging suwir - dry fried meat (large quantity)
- Ayam Setan - devil's chicken
- Cumi Sumbat Pedas - fried spicy seasoned and stuffed squid
- Ayam Panggang Kecap - chicken in sweet/sour kecapsauce
- Daging Pedas Cabai Kering - fried and spicy beef
- Duck with honey glaze