Edition 2019, pagina's 268, ISBN 978-90-830198-3-3
Kuliner Nusantara - the Indonesian cuisine will be published in different volumes. In each book recipes from one of the cuisines of one or more islands of Indonesia are presented.
This book is available in softcover (printed) or in digital format (pdf) It consists of part 3 from the serie Masakan Nusantara extended with recipes from Manado and Kalimantan (Borneo)
In this part 3 are more then 570 recipes included with photo's and it covers the cuisines from the smaller and larger Sunda islands (the colourful island arc). The recipes are from Bali, Nusa Tenggara, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, Maluku and Papua. The recipes can be very spicy/hot (lombok) or mild and fragrant (Gorontalo) and off course everything in between :-)
Books are for sale in the bookshop or at Amazon.
- Pindang Iga Palembang - beef ribs from Palembang
- Hati Ayam Pedas Crispy - crispy fried chicken livers
- Dendeng Kelem
- Guy op dok jan - stewed chicken with a rich star anise sauce
- Semur Ayam Dengan Soun - stewed chicken in dark sauce with soun
- Babi Kecap Manado - spiced stewed pork from Manado
- Kari Kacang Panjang - snake beans in spiced coconut milk