Daging Cabai Daun Ketumbar
spicy beef with coriander
500 gr beef (shank)
4 cloves of garlic
3 dried lomboks
2 tsp fish sauce
1 tsp kecap asin
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp palm sugar
150 ml of stock
1 spring onion
1 sprig of cilantro
1 tbsp oil
Cut the meat into cubes of 3 cm. Chop the garlic fine and the lomboks coarsely. Cut the spring onion into thin rings and coarsely chop the coriander. Heat water in a pan and cook the meat until tender and set aside. Keep 150 ml of stock.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the garlic and lomboks for 3 minutes. Then add the meat and mix well. Then add the fish sauce, kecap, pepper and palm sugar and mix well.
Add the stock and cook until the sauce has thickened. Then mix in the spring onion and cilantro and serve.
- Tahu Goreng Sambal Sereh - Fried tahu / tofu with sambal
- Kaeng Khua Saparot - tiger prawns in a pineapple curry
- Taoto - Javanese beef stew with a yellow bean sauce
- Mu Sam Chun Pad Puk - stir fry of pork / bacon with cabbage
- Koa Neiw Ping Choup Ka - sticky rice cakes
- Ayam Suwir Kelapa Sangrai - spiced chicken with coconut
- Semur Ayam Dengan Soun - stewed chicken in dark sauce with soun