Semur Bola Daging Pedas
stewed meatballs in a spicy dark sauce
350 gr ground beef
1 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp salt
6 red lomboks, pitted
400 ml of water
5 tbsp kecap manis
4 cloves of garlic
1/2 tsp pepper
3 kemiri nuts
Mix the minced meat with the pepper, nutmeg and salt and form meatballs. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Cut the lomboks into thin strips. Heat in a pan the oil and fry the lomboks for a few minutes and set aside.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu for 5 minutes. Then add the water and the kecap and bring to the boil.
Then add the meatballs and cook them until done and until the sauce has thickened. Then mix in the lomboks and serve.
- Tumis Pari - stir-fry seasoned stingray
- Pais Suung - steamed roasted seasoned oyster mushrooms
- Tumis Udang Tomat - fried shrimp/prawns with tomato
- Ayam Pop Padang - Fried chicken with Sambal from Padang
- Sayur Asam-Asam Santan - vegetables stewed in coconut milk
- Sayur Sawi Putih Kuah - stewed Chinese cabbage
- Bihun Siram Capcay Goreng Kekian - Mihun with mixed vegetables and kekian