Semur Bola Daging Pedas
stewed meatballs in a spicy dark sauce
350 gr ground beef
1 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp salt
6 red lomboks, pitted
400 ml of water
5 tbsp kecap manis
4 cloves of garlic
1/2 tsp pepper
3 kemiri nuts
Mix the minced meat with the pepper, nutmeg and salt and form meatballs. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Cut the lomboks into thin strips. Heat in a pan the oil and fry the lomboks for a few minutes and set aside.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu for 5 minutes. Then add the water and the kecap and bring to the boil.
Then add the meatballs and cook them until done and until the sauce has thickened. Then mix in the lomboks and serve.
- Semur Kerang Hijau - Spiced stewed mussels
- Gulai Buncis Tauco - stewed beans with tauco and petai
- Gaeng Som Kai
- Sup Ikan Nila - fish soup with tilapia
- Udang Jerbung Goreng - fried large spiced shrimps/prawns
- Kailan Jamur Sauce Tiram - stir fry of kailan in an oyster sauce
- Gado Gado Kota Padang - Mixed vegetables with peanut sauce from south Sumatra