Ayam Cabai Kering
fried chicken with pepper sauce
500 gr chicken thighs
20 dried lomboks
5 cloves of garlic
2 cm jahe
1 tbsp kecap asin
1 tsp palmsugar
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp salt
1 spring onion
60 gr cornstarch
1 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt
Cut the chicken into 4 cm pieces. Cut the lomboks into pieces. Pound or grind the garlic and the jahe fine into a paste. Finely chop the spring onion.
Mix the ingredients for the batter well and turn the pieces of chicken through it. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken until golden brown and set aside.
Heat in a pan 4 tbsp oil and fry the garlic, the jahe and the lomboks for 5 minutes. Then add the kecap, the palm sugar, the salt, the sesame oil and the spring onion and bring to the boil while stirring. Serve the sauce with the chicken.
- Rujak KangKung - a spicy and fresh kangkung salad with tofu
- Tumis Tahu Goreng Kecap Pedas - spicy stir-fry of tahu and pepper
- Mi Goreng Ulang Tahun - birthday / celebration noodles
- Ayam Bumbu Terasi Gurih - stewed chicken in a spicy creamy sauce
- Ayam pelelah - roasted chicken with sambal
- Ayam masak santan berempah - spiced chicken stewed in coconut milk
- Kentang dan bayam bumbu kunyit - Spicy Potatoes with Spinach