Usus Ayam Tumis Belimbing Wuluh
chicken intestines in a sour spicy sauce
200 gr of chicken intestines
3 stems kemangi
3 jeruk purut leaves
1 salam leaf
2 red lomboks
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp palm sugar
3 belimbing wuluh
250 ml coconut milk (of 1/4 coconut)
2 tbsp oil
3 cloves of garlic
2 cm jahe
1/4 tsp pepper
1 tsp curry powder
1 cm kunyit, roasted
2 red rawits
Heat in a pan the water together with the intestines and cook until done. Drain and then cut the intestines into pieces.
Cut the kemangi into pieces, the lomboks in oblique rings and the belimbing in half. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat in a pan the oil and fry the bumbu for 3 minutes. Then add the salam and the jeruk purut and fry for 2 minutes. Then add the lomboks and mix everything well.
Then add the intestines, salt and palm sugar followed by the belimbing and mix well.
Then add the coconut milk and bring to the boil and cook until done. Then mix in the kemangi and cook for 1 minute. Serve.
- Kagape Kambing Jepara - fragrant lamb from Jepara
- Kuah Bakso Mutiara - spicy balls with soun
- Kangkung belacan cumi asin - kangkung with salted squid
- Sambal Mercon - spicy sambal with shallots
- Ayam Masak Merah - Chicken with tomato, dried peppers and herbs
- Pindang tulang iga Cabai rawit - braised beef and ribs in sour sauce from Palembang
- Daging Tumis Kacang Merah - braised beef with aduki beans