- Bendi Kheema - spicy fried okra
- Mangasik Toba - braised catfish in spicy sauce from North Sumatra
- Nam Jim Jaew - spicy sauce (Esarn)
- Sop ikan patin - fish soup
- Udang Garang Asam
- Hong Shao Shi Zi Tou - Red Braised Lion's Head - meatballs
- Adobong Manok Sa Gata - chicken adobo in a spicy coconut milk sauce
- Semur Ayam Suwir Jamur - Stewed chicken with mushrooms
- Soto Resah - a creamy chicken soup (soto ayam)
- Sepat Ayam - chicken with mango from Nusa Tenggara Barat
Our new cookbook is out! Masakan Nusantara - the Indonesian cuisine, part 2 Jawa with more then 950 recipes (and with a lot of photos) , for details see here (link goes to kokkieblanda.nl) or buy at Amazon
Welcome at ResepDapur and Asiancook, your only needed source for Indonesian, Thai and Asian recipes and foodstuff.
KokkieBlanda.nl, is the nr.1 Dutch website on Indonesian and Thai recipes, which used to have a small selections of the recipes in the English language. This site aims to be the nr. 1 site in English. We've added a translate option at Kokkieblanda.nl and also Korean recipes.
Our aim is to give you a delicious taste of Indonesian, Thai and Asian food to be prepared at you own home and at you own convenience. And off course we shall give you an insight in the culture of those countries and people.
All recipes are as old family recipes or collected and adjusted to bring back their original flavour. What we strive for is that you will enjoy the richness of the original and authentic Asian food.
The recipes are as stated original and not taken from any website or cookbook. So try out and enjoy the various Asian food to be prepared by yourself !!
For the disclaimer|copyright notice see here
All recipes:© resepdapur.com/asiancook.eu/ F.M. Wiedenhoff