- Udang Petai Balado - fried spicy prawns with peteh
- Cincang Nias - slowly cooked fried pork
- Semur Bebek Pedas - Stew of duck in spicy sauce
- Pindang Ayam kecombrang - fried chicken in a spicy stuffed sauce
- Sambal Berambang - Sambal with shallots
- Lento Kacang Hijau - fried balls of mung beans
- Gulai Siput Kuantan - snail curry
- Iga Bakar Bumbu Rujak - roasted spiced beef
- Gulai Gandang - spicey beef stew
- Oseng Mercon Ati Ampela - Spicy chicken
Our new cookbook is out! Masakan Nusantara - the Indonesian cuisine, part 2 Jawa with more then 950 recipes (and with a lot of photos) , for details see here (link goes to kokkieblanda.nl) or buy at Amazon
Welcome at ResepDapur and Asiancook, your only needed source for Indonesian, Thai and Asian recipes and foodstuff.
KokkieBlanda.nl, is the nr.1 Dutch website on Indonesian and Thai recipes, which used to have a small selections of the recipes in the English language. This site aims to be the nr. 1 site in English. We've added a translate option at Kokkieblanda.nl and also Korean recipes.
Our aim is to give you a delicious taste of Indonesian, Thai and Asian food to be prepared at you own home and at you own convenience. And off course we shall give you an insight in the culture of those countries and people.
All recipes are as old family recipes or collected and adjusted to bring back their original flavour. What we strive for is that you will enjoy the richness of the original and authentic Asian food.
The recipes are as stated original and not taken from any website or cookbook. So try out and enjoy the various Asian food to be prepared by yourself !!
All recipes:© resepdapur.com/asiancook.eu/ F.M. Wiedenhoff