Edition 2019, pagina's 268, ISBN 978-90-830198-3-3
Kuliner Nusantara - the Indonesian cuisine will be published in different volumes. In each book recipes from one of the cuisines of one or more islands of Indonesia are presented.
This book is available in softcover (printed) or in digital format (pdf) It consists of part 3 from the serie Masakan Nusantara extended with recipes from Manado and Kalimantan (Borneo)
In this part 3 are more then 570 recipes included with photo's and it covers the cuisines from the smaller and larger Sunda islands (the colourful island arc). The recipes are from Bali, Nusa Tenggara, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, Maluku and Papua. The recipes can be very spicy/hot (lombok) or mild and fragrant (Gorontalo) and off course everything in between :-)
Books are for sale in the bookshop or at Amazon.
- Tumis Selada Air - stir fry of watercress with quail eggs
- Singkong kuwa ebi - cassava leaves
- Telor Bumbu Kacang - Eggs in a peanut sauce
- Bakso Goreng Soun Jamur - fried balls with soun and mushrooms
- Ayam Kluyuk - chicken in tomato sauce
- Terik Tempe Tahu - tempe and tahu stewed in spicy coconut milk