- Ayam Sambal Taoco - spicy fried chicken with taoco
- Terong sauce Terasi - Eggplant with a spicy sauce of shrimp paste
- Daging Sapi Lada Hitam - beef in black pepper sauce
- Rujak - spicy fruitsalad
- Meniran - snack of rice and coconut milk
- Serabi - Thin pancakes with a sweet coconutmilk sauce
- Ayam Penyet - Fried chicken with sambal
- Telur Sambal Petis - Eggs in a spicy sauce
- Sambal Tempe Mercon - very spicy fried tempe
- Sambal Goreng Hatis Sapi Keluak - Stew with beef liver
Our new cookbook is out! Masakan Nusantara - the Indonesian cuisine, part 3 the colourful island arc with more then 570 recipes (and with a lot of photos) , for details see here (link goes to kokkieblanda.nl) or buy at Amazon
Welcome at ResepDapur and Asiancook, your only needed source for Indonesian, Thai and Asian recipes and foodstuff.
KokkieBlanda.nl, is the nr.1 Dutch website on Indonesian and Thai recipes, which used to have a small selections of the recipes in the English language. This site aims to be the nr. 1 site in English. We've added a translate option at Kokkieblanda.nl and also Korean recipes.
Our aim is to give you a delicious taste of Indonesian, Thai and Asian food to be prepared at you own home and at you own convenience. And off course we shall give you an insight in the culture of those countries and people.
All recipes are as old family recipes or collected and adjusted to bring back their original flavour. What we strive for is that you will enjoy the richness of the original and authentic Asian food.
The recipes are as stated original and not taken from any website or cookbook. So try out and enjoy the various Asian food to be prepared by yourself !!
For the disclaimer|copyright notice see here
All recipes:© resepdapur.com/asiancook.eu/ F.M. Wiedenhoff