- Timbungan Betutu Siap (Bali) - spiced roasted chicken
- Daging Masak Aceh - beef from Aceh
- Satai Daging Kambing Goreng - sate of seasoned lamb
- Gulai Sapi Kacang Merah - Beef with red beans curry
- Sate Bumbon Daging Sapi - Beef sate with peanut sauce
- Ayam Bakar Padang - spicy broiled chicken from Padang
- Tumis Daging Paprika - fried beef with paprika
- Sambal Mangga - Sambal of mango
- Fried bean curd with garlic sauce - 鱼香 豆腐
- Sayur Asam Iga - beef stew with mixed vegetables
Our new cookbook is out! Kuliner Nusantara - the culinary Indonesian cuisine, the colorful island arc with extra recipes from Manado and Kalimantan (Borneo) and with a lot of photos , for details see here (link goes to kokkieblanda.nl) or buy at Amazon, also in print available!
Welcome at ResepDapur and Asiancook, your only needed source for Indonesian, Thai and Asian recipes and foodstuff.
KokkieBlanda.nl, is the nr.1 Dutch website on Indonesian and Thai recipes, which used to have a small selections of the recipes in the English language. This site aims to be the nr. 1 site in English. We've added a translate option at Kokkieblanda.nl and also Korean recipes.
Our aim is to give you a delicious taste of Indonesian, Thai and Asian food to be prepared at you own home and at you own convenience. And off course we shall give you an insight in the culture of those countries and people.
All recipes are as old family recipes or collected and adjusted to bring back their original flavour. What we strive for is that you will enjoy the richness of the original and authentic Asian food.
The recipes are as stated original and not taken from any website or cookbook. So try out and enjoy the various Asian food to be prepared by yourself !!
For the disclaimer|copyright notice see here
All recipes:© resepdapur.com/asiancook.eu/ F.M. Wiedenhoff