- Sambal Goreng Godok 2 - spicy sugar snaps with shrimps
- Sambal Terasi Nasi Sunda - roasted Sambal with trassi from Sunda
- Oseng-Oseng Kangkung - stewed kangkung with shrimps and egg
- Kalio Daging Padang - beef in spicy coconut milk sauce
- Kembang Kol Masak Sosis - cauliflower with sausages
- Buncis Tumis Ampela - Stir-fried beans with chicken
- Tom Yum Het
- Babi Assam - Pork in tamarind sauce
- Bluder Tape - fermented cassava cake
- Daging Masak Lengkuas - fried beef with grated galangal
Our new cookbook is out! Kuliner Nusantara - the culinary Indonesian cuisine, the colorful island arc with extra recipes from Manado and Kalimantan (Borneo) and with a lot of photos , for details see here (link goes to kokkieblanda.nl) or buy at Amazon, also in print available!
Welcome at ResepDapur and Asiancook, your only needed source for Indonesian, Thai and Asian recipes and foodstuff.
KokkieBlanda.nl, is the nr.1 Dutch website on Indonesian and Thai recipes, which used to have a small selections of the recipes in the English language. This site aims to be the nr. 1 site in English. We've added a translate option at Kokkieblanda.nl and also Korean recipes.
Our aim is to give you a delicious taste of Indonesian, Thai and Asian food to be prepared at you own home and at you own convenience. And off course we shall give you an insight in the culture of those countries and people.
All recipes are as old family recipes or collected and adjusted to bring back their original flavour. What we strive for is that you will enjoy the richness of the original and authentic Asian food.
The recipes are as stated original and not taken from any website or cookbook. So try out and enjoy the various Asian food to be prepared by yourself !!
For the disclaimer|copyright notice see here
All recipes:© resepdapur.com/asiancook.eu/ F.M. Wiedenhoff